|To be a leading, global school in the areas of nursing education, research, and community service. 1. Graduate competent nurses able to provide quality nursing care.
2. Promote a scientific research culture among faculty and students.
3. Develop the body of nursing knowledge at local, regional, and international levels.
4. Disseminate nursing knowledge through national and international conferences, workshops, seminars, training programs, and exchange programs.
5. Promote professional development of faculty members and administrative staff.
6. Promote continuous learning and educational culture and environment.
7. Build collaborative relations and partnerships with local, regional, and international institutions.
The School of Nursing dedicates itself to improve health and wellbeing of society through preparing professional nurses to provide quality nursing care, conduct research and provide community service. The school provides a model learning environment that encourages life-long learning, innovation, and professional and personal development.